Monday 6 September 2021

SSR Selfie | Captain underpants and the big bad battle of the bionic booger boy part two: The revenge of the ridiculous robo-boogerz

 I read 75 pages of Captain underpants and the big bad battle of the bionic booger boy part two: The revenge of the ridiculous robo-boogerz. By Dav Pilkey.

This book is about the aftermath of George and harolds fight agenst Melvin/Bionic booger boy. The aftermath being Mr Krupp and Melvin switching bodiesand the alive left over boogers from Melvin.

I enjoy reading this book because its funny and I cant wait to read more.

LI. To retell the text.



1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Paul - gosh your book's title is a real mouthful! Have you read Part One? I don't think I want to know what Booger Boy's super power is! Don't forget to complete the 2nd part of the slide where you list 3 new words from the text and their meanings.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.