Friday 25 September 2020

Governing topics

Governing topics or policies are actions that political parties want to put into action when they get into power. The 2 most important governing topics to me are Education and Media, culture, and recreation.

Media, culture, and recreation mean different Systems spreading important information about news, culture and recreation activities. 


Education is about how the government should be spending money on schools and students being able to learn new and different things.

 

Media, culture, and recreation are important to me because I like going outside and playing with my friends. Education is also important to me because
I like learning new things.

LI: to choose important governing topics by summarising all topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.