Friday 25 September 2020

Inquiry Template

For inquiry my group and I made a fire safety plan for our risk and hazards. The hazard for the fire is the fire, people and the weather and the risk is getting burnt. 

First my group and I talked about the hazards, risks and consequences for our fire. Next we wrote down the hazards, risks and consequences. 

After writing the hazards, risks and the consequences we wrote how we could prevent it and we also wrote down an emergency plan.

Finally after making the plans we made smores. By using our safety plans we roasted our marshmallow safely and made our smores

The smores were delicious and yummy I found it fun roasting my marshmallow. I enjoyed the activity really much. 

L.I: To assess and conduct a real life scenario 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.