Friday 16 October 2020

Touch

Today I learned how to pass and catch with the ball in touch.

When we went to the court we were taught about catching the ball, so each of us got a ball from the bin and with the ball Mr Ogilvie told us to throw the ball above our heads 10 times.

Next Mr Ogilvie told us to walk while throwing the ball above our heads. Then Mr Ogilvie told us to get a partner because we were, practising passing the ball so I picked David to be my partner.

Lastly we played a game that had both of the skills we were taught. The goal of the game was to try to put a ball inside of hula hoops. When a whistle blows the person with the ball cant move so our partner has to run to the hoop and put it in.

I enjoyed practising touch and I cant wait to do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.