Friday 5 July 2019

Zoo Recount

Zoo recount
on a rather cloudy day my class went to the zoo. It was a
great trip because we got to see lots of different animals.
This was my third time going to the zoo.


First we met with Ms Kirkpatrick's group at the Otters.
After that we saw the macaws and I knew they were a
type of parrots because their feathers were yellow, blue and green.


When we went to Africa with Hohepa the first animal
we saw was a baboon and when I looked at it I saw it’s bottom.
When we were going to Africa. We smelled the ginkgo trees and
it smelled bad. We also met two elephants named Burma and Anjalie.
After we met Burma and Anjale. We went to see the flamingos and it
looked like they were trying to see who is the tallest.


After we ate lunch we went to the meerkats we met up with group
two and my friend Davud was there. And later we went to
the playground. I liked the slides at the playground.

Even though it was a cloudy day my class really
liked the zoo. It was a great trip because we got to see
lots of different animals. My favourite part of the trip was
seeing the meerkats because we got to crawl in the tunnels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.