Monday 9 December 2019

Activity 1: New Zealand Royalty



Today l was doing the SLJ Manaiakalani Teaser week challenges.  For the first activity we created a profile pic poster on the famous Lorde New Zealand singer. I first added interesting information about Lorde and a image with her name along the side of it. 3 Interesting facts l found out about her is that her real name is Ella Marija Lani Yelich- O'Connor, She first wrote her own song when she was 13 years old in the year 2013 and Her most famous song that was released is called Royal. l really enjoyed making this Lorde profile pic poster because it helped me learn more about how she is a change maker to others.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Paul,

    My name is Leisha Ferguson and I am with the Summer Learning Journey. I live in Auckland and I am part of the team that will be commenting on student blog posts over the summer :).

    You have made a great poster about Lorde! I also love the picture you have included of her. Remember for future posts to attribute any images you use just by including where you have borrowed your image from. I like that you found what date she released her most popular song “Royals”. Do you like this song? I do, although I would actually say that Tennis Court is my favourite song of hers. Do you have a favourite Lorde song? I am glad you enjoyed this activity.

    I am very excited for week 1 of the Summer Learning to start on Monday 16th December. I hope you will blog with us over the summer. I cannot wait to see what you will post about next!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.