Thursday 23 July 2020

Food Storage Preservation

This week I learnt about food storage and preservation. We first learnt that perseverance is keeping something at its normal state and storage is keeping something safe

I learnt to identify the text types of 14 different texts. To do this I learnt the structure the tense and the person of each text type. 

After identifying the text types I moved on to writing the authors purpose. An authors purpose could be different to the text type. We covered the questions what is the text for and what is the author trying to do.

Next I rated the the texts from 1 to 5. One had no useful information that we needed. Rating five had information we need its purpose is for informing its from a reliable source and it is current.

L.I. to gather information from multiple texts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.