Wednesday 26 May 2021

Balancing

For P.E we tried balancing while playing 5 sports.

The 5 sports were Hockey, Frisbee, Basketball, Netball and Rugby.

The first sport was Hockey. For Hockey we had to hit a ball with a stick and try and keep the stick off the ground on one leg. This was hard because hard to balance without the stick.


The next sport was Frisbee. For Frisbee we had to face sideways to our partner. We used both legs to see which one was stronger.


After that we did Basketball. For Basketball we had to stand on one leg and dribbling it to our partner. This was hard because I couldn't keep my balance and my feet were getting sore.


Then we played Netball. This was really hard because I was hot and my knees were getting tired of standing.


Rugby was the same as Frisbee but instead of a frisbee it was a ball. This was hard because me and my partner kept falling off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.