Tuesday 10 November 2020

Maths

This week for maths we had to buddy up with a person and tell each other what we learnt from last week.

My buddy showed me a slide about currency and taught me about it. The money that we use in New Zealand is 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, 1 dollar, 2 dollar, 10 dollars, 20 dollars, 50 dollars and 100 dollars and the money that we used to have are 5 cents.

Money can be used in different ways like if I got a drink and some lollies from the shop and the drink and the lollies will of costed 3.20 because the drink costed 1.50 and the lollies costed 1.70. To figure out how much it costed you have to split up the numbers and when your done doing that you can add them up like this: 1+1 dollars equal 2 dollars 50+70 cents equals 120 cents but take away the one hundered because you cant go past one hundered so add the 1 from the 120 with the 2 dollars because its a one, then that will be 3 dollars and 20 cents.

I think my teaching experience was a 9 out of 10 because I think I did a good job teaching my partners the information that they learnt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.